Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Class. August 14

In my first class I felt kind of shy for speaking but it was o.k. I realised it's a very interesting course to reflect about, because sometimes I feel scared of using the "new" technologies with my students, 'cause it's difficult to control every little thing students have access to. But I also realised that possibly having everything well planned could be ok to survive my fear. Reading the document about ITC made my mind have great ideas to work with my students, because if we visit the computers room is just to type or reserch about something special; I haven't used internet to explore the huge variety of exercises and games to do with kids.

I do have explored the internet to download activities, worksheets and puzzles to work with them, but never to take them into the great world we have in front by using this tool. I hope that from today on, I can use internet for more than just teaching stuff, but also learning stuff.

1 comment:

Claudia Uribe said...

Well, I am glad you have realized ICT`s can give your classes tons of linguistic possibilites that would enhance creativity, interest and learning environment. Continue exploring and you will soar as a language teaching.